2023 HELIO O SERIES O3
Share this Page
Note: All Unit Pricing listed includes freight (from factory to Vos Trailers), Full Pre-Delivery Inspection, and a Starter Kit. Admin Charge, Taxes and licensing is extra.
Disclaimer: Vos Trailers maintains this website as accurately as possible. All information, including but not limited to, pricing, product information, specifications, media and dealer promotions are subject to change without notice. Vos Trailers will not be held responsible for the accuracy of information contained in this or any other website.
The Helio “O” Series 03 features a gel coated fiberglass exterior sitting on a solid aluminum chassis, making it the best construction we have seen in an RV. This line has been designed to be towed by small cars or SUVs. It’s dry weight ranges from 1,089 lbs to just shy of 1,600 lbs. The overall length is a little over 14’ with a box length of 10’. These units are built like tanks and it would not be surprising to see these same Helio's on the road 50 years from now!
- Floor Construction is Fiberglass Encased Plywood
- Full Fiberglass Construction w/ welded seams to prevent water infiltration
- Outside Shower w/ Hot & Cold
- Full Aluminum Chassis w/ Swivel Tongue Jack
- Flexible Rubber Fenders
- Large Outside Storage Access
- Patio Light
- Frameless Tinted Windows
- Cabinets are Aluminum Framed w/ Top Quality Push Lock Buttons
- Interior Walls are Fiberglass & Ceiling is lined with an Automotive Liner
- Large Dinette converts to 65” x 74” Queen Size Bed
- Second Dinette perfect for 2 converts into sleeping for 1
- Flush Mounted Toilet.
- Plenty of Storage
- Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink
- 2 Burner Stove w/ Flush Mounted Glass Cover
- 2 Way Fridge & Freezer
- Maxx-Air Fan
- Solar Panel Ready
- 12 volts/USB combo outlet
If buying something well-built is important to you, this is it. To top it off, it’s built in Quebec, Canada.
Our price includes the cost of the freight, PDI and more. We also get all our units built to CSA standards.