We are looking to hire a full time RV Technician in our Service Department. Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- RV technicians examine, troubleshoot and diagnose units needing repair and maintenance. They install, repair and maintain interior and exterior components on travel trailers, fifth wheel trailers, park models, tent trailers etc.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performing pre-delivery inspections.
- Installation of accessories; troubleshooting; reading and writing repair orders.
- Repair and maintenance on propane/gas appliances such as furnaces, refrigerators, water heaters and air conditioners etc.
- Ability to install, repair, replace and maintain roofs, siding, windows, doors, vents, awnings, floor coverings, cabinets, counters, plumbing systems, electrical systems, and propane gas systems.
- Use testi0ng equipment, troubleshooting techniques, manufacturers' specifications
- Hands on troubleshooting and problem-solving capabilities.
- High levels of manual dexterity and balance while working off the ground.
- Strong communication, organizational and learning skills.
- The ability to work independently and as a team member.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of RV technical knowledge is an asset.
- RV1/RV2 is an asset.
- Able to lift up to 50lbs.
We are always interested in meeting awesome people!
If you’re interested in sales, technical support, service or administration, please send your resume and a brief note to email@example.com