2023 HELIO O SERIES O2
Share this Page
Note: All Unit Pricing listed includes freight (from factory to Vos Trailers), Full Pre-Delivery Inspection, and a Starter Kit. Admin Charge, Taxes and licensing is extra.
Disclaimer: Vos Trailers maintains this website as accurately as possible. All information, including but not limited to, pricing, product information, specifications, media and dealer promotions are subject to change without notice. Vos Trailers will not be held responsible for the accuracy of information contained in this or any other website.
With its gel coated fiberglass exterior and sitting on a solid aluminum chassis, the Helio “O” series is the best construction we have ever seen in an RV. This little line has been designed to be towed by small car or SUV. It’s dry weight ranges from 1,089 lbs to just shy of 1,600 lbs. The overall length is a little over 14’ with a total box length of 11’. These units are built like tanks, it wouldn’t surprise us to see these same Helios on the road 50 years from now!
- Full Aluminum Chassis w/ Swivel Tongue Jack
- Floor Construction is a Fiberglass Encased ¾|” Plywood
- Full Fiberglass Construction w/ Welded Seams to prevent water infiltration
- Frameless Tinted Windows
- Sewer Hose Holder
- Full Seamless Fiberglass Shower Stall
- Interior Walls are Fiberglass & Ceiling is lined w/ Automotive Liner
- Cabinets are Aluminum Framed w/ Top Quality Push Lock Buttons
- Flush Mounted Toilet
- Large U-Shaped Dinette converts to 65" x 74" Queen Bed
- Plenty of Counter Space
- Aluminum Framed Cabinets
- Stainless Steel Sink
- 2 Burner Stove w/ Flush Mounted Glass Cover
- 2 Way Fridge & Freezer
- Maxx-Air Fan
- Solar Panel Ready
- 12 Volts/ USB Combo Outlets
- Large Outside Storage Access
Plenty of storage compliments this very well laid out floorplan. Perfect for 2 behind that Subaru! If buying something well-built is important to you, this is it. To top it off, it’s built in Quebec, Canada.
Our price includes the cost of the freight, PDI and more. We also get all our units built CSA.
|RV Type||Travel Trailer||Exterior||N/A|
|Weight||1550 lbs.||Fresh Water||N/A|
|Sleeps||2 person(s)||Grey Water||N/A|
|Int. Colour||GREY CABINETS & BLUE CUSHIONS||Black Water||N/A|